Meals are provided by the Direct Services Organisation. Tickets cost £2.10 per day or £21.00 for a book of 10. At present free school meals are provided to all pupils in P1, P2 and P3. All schools in Moray provide a wide range of healthy food in their menus. These meet the Scottish Nutrient Standards for School Lunches and offer choice and variety. In addition the Moray Council has an on-going commitment to providing healthy options through its snack and vending provision.
Free School Meals
You can claim free school meals for your child if you are receiving the following benefits:-
- Income Support;
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance;
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance;
- Child Tax Credit, who do not receive a Working Tax Credit and who have an annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) of below £16,040;
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit with an annual income below the threshold for receipt of maximum Working Tax Credit, currently set by the UK Government at £6,420;
- Guaranteed Pension Credit;
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Feel free to download a copy of the menu from below.